Project Name & Notes
In an opened project window, click the project name on the toolbar, to change the project name and notes.
Project Start Date
In an opened project window, click the project name on the toolbar, to change the project start date.
Daily Working Hours
DWH (daily working hours) defines how many hours per working day in the current project. DWH will impract:
- Task work. (work = daily working hours * working days * assigned resource)
- Task labor cost: automatic labor cost is based on task work.
Default Cost per Hour
In an opened project view, tap the project name on the toolbar to edit project properties include the Default Cost per Hour
- the Default Cost per Hour of the project memebers.
- The actual Cost per Hour of a specific project member can be overrideed (when editting project member properties).
In an opened project view, tap the project name on the toolbar to edit project properties include the project Currency Symbol
- Default currency symbol is $.
- There is an option to customize the cost display format (as '100 $' or '$ 100')
- Task Structure
- Task Fields
- Create Task
- Insert Task
- Remove Task
- Indent and Outdent
- Copy / Paste Task
- Repeat Task
- Split Task
- Maintain Properties on Gantt
- Maintain Properties on Outline
- Property Updating Panel
- Task Link Maintenance
- Task URL Maintenance
- Date and Duration Baseline
- Critical Path
- Seach & Replace