Manullay Project Backup
QuickPlan supports to manually backup a project (stored on the device).
And the backup file can be accessed in the iOS Files app (iOS Files App -> My iPad -> QuickPlan -> Backup). We stronly suggest to copy the backup files to other devices or 3rd cloud storage.
Multiple copies for the important projects
- Copy to the iCloud Drive.
- Duplicate to another project on the device.
A project is a file with the file extension "QPP." QuickPlan follows the latest best practices and has the highest privacy standards because it is not server-based. QuickPlan is a very privacy-focused app. We (SwiftApp) have no server to store the project files generated by the users. User-generated projects are stored directly on the device or the users' cloud storage at the user's discretion. Please check out the details about data safty practice
- Sharing Project from iPad
- Import Project on iPad
- Sharing Project from iPhone
- Import Project on iPhone
- Sharing Project via AirDrop
- Sharing Project via Email
- Sharing Project via Dropbox
- Sharing Project via Google Drive
- Sharing Project via OneDrive
- Sharing Project via Box Cloud
- Sharing Project via 3rd Apps