Gestures to organize tasks in a tree structure
Indent and outdent task to create tasks in groups, move task up / down to adjust task sequence
- Indent and outdent task to change task outline level, to organize tasks in multiple level of groups - Swipe-left / Swipe right on the task name in the Outline View.
- Change task sequence in same task group - Long-press on a task row and Move-up / Move-down in same task group
- Move task between task groups - Long-press on a task row and Move-up / Move-down between task groups
Gestures to change task date on Gantt Chart
- Pan horizentally on the left part of the selected taskbar to change task start date
- Pan horizentally on the right part of the selected taskbar to change task finish date
- Pan horizentally on the center part of the selected taskbar to change task start and finish date together
- Pan horizentally on the selected task group or sub-project task to change the task date of all the children together.
Gestures to change task properties
Edit in outline view by tapping on a the task cell
Double-tap on taskbar or double-tap on task number column to edit task in updating panel
Task operation gestures
- Create task - Tap on the bottom of the task list to create a new task directly
Task group collapse and expand
- Tap on the triangle icon at left side of the group taskbar to collapse / expand the tapped task group
- Tap with TWO fingers on Gantt Chart to collapse / expand all tasks together.
- Tap on a taskbar to select the task
- Double-tap on the empty space of a task row, to move the task in the row be visible
- Double-tap on toolbar to scroll Gantt Chart to top
- Pinch on Gantt Chart to zoom in / out
Project maintenance gestures
- Pan on the timline to change project start date
- Long-press on timeline to config project calendar (working and non-working days)
- Long-press on the header of any task column on outline view to config task column visibility.
- Tap on the header of a task column on outline view to change task column title.
Gestures & Keyboard Shortcuts
- Keyboard shortcuts